2021-05-13

How to Change My Url On Facebook Update 2019

Lots of people produced a Facebook account regarding a years ago when it erupted onto the social media sites scene - How To Change My Url On Facebook.

For me, that was my fresher year of secondary school. Versus my parents' dreams, I had actually gotten on Myspace for regarding a year or two (Mother And Father if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook began challenging Myspace as the social networks network to be on, I didn't intend to miss out on the action.

So I swiftly developed an account while my moms and dads were asleep one night.

As you can imagine, freshman-year Holly was not my ideal self. Immature, troubled, as well as a little odd, I produced a username that was excellent for me at the time. Not so great currently as a young expert.


How To Change My Url On Facebook<br/>

How To Change My Url On Facebook


If you're like me and developed a Facebook at a fairly young age, you're probably in the exact same watercraft. Never ever fear, your Facebook username can be transformed.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can tailor the internet address for your profile by selecting a username. Before upgrading your username, we motivate you to discover our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any kind of Facebook web page and pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your new username and your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames should contain alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your modifications have actually saved, browse to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the leading right corner.

When on your account, take a look at the URL. It must be your brand-new one!

Web page admins can likewise change the customer name for Pages they support.

Enjoy your brand-new Facebook username

Currently you no longer need to live under whatever tag your high-school-self developed. Your username and also URL show you as the individual you are now!