2017-11-18

How Do You Close Your Facebook Account




How Do You Close Your Facebook Account: I like your suggestions Rick, as well as I see this site every morning to see exactly what's new!
Currently, my concern: I'm attempting to completely delete my Facebook account since I've seen nothing but harassment on there because I joined over a year back.

How Do You Close Your Facebook Account


The trouble is I can't discover a way to erase the account, just deactivate it. Can you assist me locate it? Many thanks!

Rick's solution: Many thanks for the kind words Marie. I really value your compassion! If you're bound and figured out to delete your Facebook account, it's truly simple, yet locating the web page you have to visit in order to do it is practically as hard as driving a nail right into an oak board with a damp spaghetti noodle.

Prior to I give you the link for removing your account, let's make certain that's just what you actually desire to do ...

There are basically two methods to take an active Facebook account offline. The initial is to deactivate it, which effectively makes your Timeline as well as all info connected with it instantly disappear from other Facebook customers. They will not have the ability to locate your page by means of the Browse box and they won't be able to call you.

Deactivation has essentially the same result as removal, with one massive difference: If you deactivate your account it is only hidden, not gotten rid of. You can conveniently re-activate it if you later transform your mind and every little thing will be as it was before you deactivated it.

This is what I would certainly suggest that you do, at the very least in the short-term. In this way you could think it over for a while prior to making a decision.

If you want to deactivate your Facebook account, right here's exactly how:

1-- Log in to Facebook with your email address and password.

2-- Click the little down arrowhead in the leading right-hand corner of the web page and select Settings from the drop-down menu.

3-- Click the Safety link in the left-hand column. You'll find the link to deactivate your account below the page.

The 2nd means to take your Facebook account offline is to permanently erase it-- what I describe as the nuclear option. Deleting an account does just that. It removes your account and all data related to it from Facebook's servers, leaving you no chance to alter your mind and also reactivate the account later on.

Simply put, once a Facebook account has been deleted, it is gone for life!

If you truly desire to completely remove your Facebook account, it's exceptionally simple. Here's just how:

1-- Log in to your account with your email address and password.

2-- Visit this page on the Facebook site and also click Remove My Account.

I wish this helps Marie. Good luck!

By the way, if you such as this article you can get my newest ideas in my regular RicksDailyTips Email E-newsletter. Sign up for complimentary at the bottom of this page!

Perk suggestion: Obtain my most recent tips in my weekly RicksDailyTips Email E-newsletter. Join at the end of this web page!