2017-11-18

How Can I See who Looks at My Facebook Page




How Can I See Who Looks At My Facebook Page: Exactly how can you inform that has been taking a look at your Facebook account?

How Can I See Who Looks At My Facebook Page


That's the inquiry I was asked yesterday.
It's an inquiry that many people have actually

asked, keen as they are to figure out if that cute girl from the accounts division has been checking them out, or whether the hunky

man at the gym meant anything

even more when he oh-so-carefully cleaned his sweat off the treadmill.

And, certainly, you may be eager

to find out if that scary guy in the lunch

queue at the workplace is cyber-stalking you.

Trouble, I'm afraid. There is * no * manner in which you could

discover who has been checking out your Facebook account. The only individuals who could have the

data is Facebook itself, as well as it doesn't seem curious about supplying the capability.

So anything which asserts to use you a means to discover that has been peeking at your

profile, is probably a scam.




Wage caution as well as beware not to be duped right into clicking any kind of web

links, or finishing any surveys to obtain some "magic"

Facebook power.

Over and over again we have seen * thousands * of innocent Facebook users be deceived into making negative safety choices, merely by being promised

the ability to find who has been reading

their Facebook profile.

Thanks to grahamcluley.com visitor Ruth for presenting the

inquiry. I wish this aided address it, Ruth!

If any person else has a question - feel free to drop me a line at tips@grahamcluley.com. I can't guarantee to answer them all, however I could constantly try ...

If you want to learn more concerning the current Facebook rip-offs, and

means to safeguard on your own online, like the Graham Cluley

Security Information Facebook page.